domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Starting an Online Web Design Agency Need Advice entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

First a bit of background. I am 24 years old with a degree in Computer Science from Asia and have been working as a freelancer on sites like Upwork for over 2 years. I started working while I was still in university.

What I want to do is target clients from the UK and and Europe for web design and development jobs. The problem or the confusion that I have that would it work or how do I make it work. Trying to target people in the UK etc without having a physical presence in the country.

I mean I already have a portfolio of websites, a company website and strong freelance profile with a bunch of good feed backs but if you were to land on my website from a Google Ad or a Facebook Ad and the only option that you saw of contacting me was through Skype Voice Call or Video Call would feel comfortable in hiring me for the job.

I have searched reddit on the topic and most suggestions revolve around cold calling which doesn't seem to be a viable option in my case. Also I haven't found much information related on how one would go about running a complete online/virtual business.

submitted by /u/r3566154
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2C34td0
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario