domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

New Years resolutions for success entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

A short intro to myself for anyone who cares, I'm in my mid-20s, live at my parents home and am building a brand/ecommerce store which was profitable as of August 2017

As with a lot of others at the beginning of the year, I am feeling a surge of motivation. I wanted to make a list of my resolutions to feel accountable to them, and possibly help others who are in the same boat as me.

  • Get out there. No one can take on the world from their bedroom. I will spend a whole lot of time networking and selling face to face. I know this will not only be beneficial to my business but to my own personal growth and well being.

  • Tidy this damn desk My desk is always scattered in wires, water bottles, coffee mugs and literal rubbish that I'm genuinely embarrassed to admit. My desk will become a heaven of organisation.

  • Wake up early, go to sleep late. I've always been adamant that I need at least 8 hours sleep, but only ever focusing on what time I wake up rather than whatever time i decide to sleep. Idgaf about what recommended amount of sleep scientists recommend, it's nothing to take an hour nap (in my situation at least) or just deal with it. I will wake up at the crack of dawn and sleep anytime it suits me.

  • No more YouTube I have got into the habit of playing a youtube video while I work and it's just stupid. My productivity goes down the drain. I will continue to listen to music and maybe podcasts though

submitted by /u/holdthebabyy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zWAWQy
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario