domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Passion Project – Advice on my first business entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi all - I just created my first website for a travel service and would love some input. I really enjoy travel planning and with a little hard work hopefully I can turn this into a full-time job.

I recently went to Japan and spent weeks planning the trip for me and my buddies. I planned out every aspect of the trip and would put all the links in a Google Sheet and told them what they needed to book. The trip was an amazing experience and afterwards my friend said I should try doing this for other people.

The concept is to build vacations using Google Drive and leveraging those tools. I would build out a map and itinerary that I would share with the person and they can pull up on their phone at any time. I would do all the research and personalize it based on their preferences. If you’re vegan, I find the best restaurants for vegans. If you enjoy hiking I find the best hiking spots. Etc.

Here is the link: tailoredtrvl.com

A few things I could use some input on:

1) How does the website look? 2) Does it make sense what I’m selling? 3) Is this a service you think people would utilize? 4) Are these prices reasonable? 5) Should I do a few for free to get feedback? 6) What am I missing?

I’m learning all of this on the fly so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/KFlanny13
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2CuQKg7
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario