domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

How Does One Get An Idea Up? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Here's some background: Im 17.....the end

So I belive I have a million dollar idea (yea tons utter this without much thought) Im very hard on myself and lack alot of self confidence so me thinking this says something. I can definitley see the product (In the edible department : not maryjuana or any drug just consumables) blowing up on kickstarter. How does one begin. First of all im going to need one of those simple kickass videos with my product in a white room with color explosions but where does one start. Another factor is: lets say I make this product at home. Whether its a snack or a drink im most definetly not going to slave around everyday making a product. How does one start mass production and storage etc. Do you pay your friends to slave away and produce and where the hell do you keep the stuff. How do you ship it out? How do you get stores to carry it? Can someone please give me the run down. I at least want to try this.

submitted by /u/Max__Millions
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2EpkpI8
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario