sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Help understanding a dropshipping companies specifications. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Edit: Fucked up the title. Company's*

Ok, so I am building a dropshipping site, but I don't want to use Chinese manufacturers as I think the shipping time is extremely off-putting and I like using domestic manufacturers and shippers. I believe people are more likely to buy a product that will take a few days rather than a few weeks.

What this means is I can't use something like Oberlo as they feature mainly Chinese products. I went out of my way and am using a different company that has a lot of US manufacturers and I found a product I would like to use. However, I am confused on the quantity.

The item that will be shipped is a simple hydration pack. When looking at the item, I see nothing suggesting it will be more than 1 item in the title or description. However, when looking at both the weight and item attributes I notice something that suggests it may be more than one item.

The weight is 7.17lbs, which is more than what I think a single hydration pack should weigh, right? And in the item attributes, it says "Master Pack: 12". Does this mean that 12 come in one order? The suggested MSRP is 39.99 and the estimated total cost from the supplier is 20.60. That seems really low for 12 hydration packs, but is a normal price for a single hydration pack.

Basically, I'm just not understanding why the weight is so much, and what a master pack is. I looked it up and it seems to be some sort of box that regular boxes go into.

I'm new to all of this so if anyone has any experience and can help that'd be great.

submitted by /u/XFactorjjw
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2DB6FZC
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario