domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Planning Life! Does it really work? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I read a post few days ago that I also shared in /r/GetMotivated. I wanted to know if it actually works? I tried to write the plan for next few days. And it started giving me more mental pressure to do that instead of feeling relaxed. After I was done with it. Instead of feeling relaxed, I felt that I do not have anything to do in my life.

Hence, I am here to ask if it really works to plan a life ahead of living it, as it makes me feel empty inside and most of the people I have discussed with about it locally, have always told me that it is just a waste of time and you are just putting more stress on to yourself.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/sindhichhokro
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ly2czJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario