sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Looking for advice on how to begin entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone,

I’ve been a long time lurker of this subreddit, but first time poster and appreciate any advice you all can provide. I have what I believe to be an extremely lucrative idea for a social platform and I’m looking for some advice on getting started. I know what you’re thinking, 🙄 another social app idea. I’m not going to dig into the details, but it’s very unique and there are a lot of use cases that it could solve for. Most importantly, I’m extremely passionate about moving the idea forward.

I have a business plan currently, but that’s about it. A little about me, I’m a 30-something year old technology executive and I do well but, like the rest of you, I’ve always wanted my own thing. I can put 15k into it initially and continue investing with my salary as I move forward, but am looking on idea on next steps. Do I try to build a prototype? Do I try to pitch it to investors? Get a designer, then attempt a pitch for investors?

Any advice from your own experiences that you could all provide would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/RelaxYaFuck
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2C1CWZK
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario