domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

My story of mixing friends with business, hope this can help someone someday! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Before my current career, I had an idea for a business. Next thi g you know, I decided to help all my friends out and hire them and bring them on board. Some got equity. The thing is, being young, I did not realize the mistake I made. Every decision someone did not like became a heated and emotional tug of war and everyone just started screwing everyone over. One friend now is really rich (millions) and got it from MY hard work.

My advice to you all is to never hire a friend or family member, especially early on when the culture is not really set yet. At least when you have, lets say, 10 employees, there is culture set that they can not stick out of unless they try to and you can call it out quick.

submitted by /u/throwawaynashville11
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zVUOTS
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario