domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

My New Years Resolution To Crush It On Linkedin entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Don't sleep on Linkedin in 2018...

I'm personally going all in on Linkedin.

The amount of organic reach you can get is actually ridiculous.

I've been experimenting with posting content on Linkedin the past few days.

Here's 4 things I figured out of their algorithm:

  1. Long form posts (1300 characters get more reach)

  2. When someone likes your post their connections also see it

  3. Your posts that new connections see can be up to 30 days and if they like it, it refreshes it for their connections

  4. If you have a viral post going, any new likes and comments seems to "refresh" it for the newsfeed.

I got multiple posts with over 1,000 views and some potential business in my pipeline for 2018.

Right now I'm testing hashtags there too. Will update with results.

If anyone else has anymore tips, feel free to share! I just got started on Linkedin, but I'll be playing the long game.

You can read about my other goals for 2018 here

Feel free to reach out and connect! I message everyone back.

Let's crush 2018 guys.

submitted by /u/KPhun
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2CsWl96
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario