sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Any specific advice on how I can build an effective outreach strategy for my market research? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I’ve been having this trouble with this for a while now, I don’t know how to engage people and get the right information from them. I will admit that I am usually unprepared when I go into these situations because I just have a general idea of what I want to do, and I don’t know how to connect the dots between what I want and what they identify as their needs.

I can’t even get to the point where we talk about needs, because I fumble over the introduction. This happens when I post on reddit or elsewhere.

What can I do to better prepare myself for success in market research?

submitted by /u/the_coin_collecter
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2EkqCoC
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario