domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Sms support to customer from computer... Software? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Happy New Year everyone! Quick noob question yet again sorry. I really appreciate this sub. I learn so much. Thank you.

Is there a software I can use to send text messages from my computer to a mobile phone anywhere in the world and reply working back and forth (custom text msg) and software that can follow each conversation?

I.e I offer sms support.... you text me at "this number that is the same for everyone" and I will text you back from my computer, with the history of texts for that number I can see for reference??

Is there such a thing? Or rather such a thing for a very, very, very small scale?

Thank you. Have a great 2018! It's 1/1/18 @ 0025 here :-). Brain is excited.

Cheers.

Edit: English.

submitted by /u/nagnot
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2C2VCIr
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario