domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Amazon account at risk, terrified. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Have been on handmade at amazon for about 3 years in good standing. I had some orders due out and I thought they were set to ship a day later than they were. As soon as I noticed I shipped them out, maybe 12 hours late, and I upgraded the shipping on all so they’ll probably arrive early. Needless to say this effed up my 7 day metric for late shipments and it says “at risk”. I’m terrified, this is my biggest source of income and I know they’re brutal when it comes to mistakes. Should I contact seller support? Wait it out? Prepare to be banned?

submitted by /u/LeCharlesMuhDickens
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lyYkhJ
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario