sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

How to engage an expensive market without paying an expensive fee, cross-marketing entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Cross-Marketing

  • I’ve found that when marketing we run into brick walls where a customer base has very high cost per click rates but there’s a way to get around that very easily, I call it cross-marketing.

For example

We are targeting the older generations for one of my clients businesses and he’s a food fanatic. The CPC rate is 3$, I flat out refuse to pay that per click. So what I did was research markets with similar audiences, the Barbecue market is what I came to. The CPC rate was 0.25$.

The Barbecue niche is generally more affluent and being online means they are socially aware and therefore more inclined to become a lead and a customer. This ticked all my boxes so we ran a split test campaigns across every Facebook group using a third party and saw 14,000~ clicks and a conversion rate of 7% in our best group so we scaled it.

  • Another example

We target the youth for one of my clients football brand, the CPC rate was high and the follow back and engagement rates were low. And I’m not accepting low, I looked to the expensive football shoe markets.

I split tested all of the search terms and words related to it using the social platforms I built and found the best conversions from views to feedback from the Adidas football search terms.

Using this feedback I engaged the follow base of Adidas influencers who had paid to get their follow base and we got it for free, we saw a high increase in sales to new followers from this.

submitted by /u/ZroZlame
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2DBLl6g
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario