sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Re brand your buisness entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

How about you kick-start 2018 with a re-branding? A new logo, new color theme and Style guides, social media banners, profile pictures etc.

For a flat fee of $150. Message me if anyone's interested. My normal rates for a logo is $150-$200 but I'll be doing this as new year promotion (Or maybe to get some orders,right?)

Send me a pm and lets get a face-lift - Shall we?

Edit: The typo in the title makes me look like an illiterate artist, but trust me it was just a typo!

submitted by /u/GlitchyBot
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Cq9fCp
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario