domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Starting my own cleaning company, ideas for being different on the market? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey everyone, I am thinking about starting my own cleaning company, and I am trying to figure out, how I can be different from my competitors.. I am super motivated to start this business, since I have always dreamt of starting my own company. I’ve grown up in an entrepreneurial minded family, and I do not find joy in working 9-5. I’d rather work 24/7 on my own company, than working for someone else. I am currently only on the thinking / brainstorming level, and I am trying to identify demand, competitors, values, etc. My plan is to be the biggest cleaning company in my country, and to serve thousands of people with simple, effective, “green-minded” cleaning. I am not from the USA, I am from Europe, a country with 4 million people approximately, and only one major competitor, who is very good on the price.. But I don't want to compete on price, since I believe that will ruin it for both of us.

I'm thinking that my cleaning company should be very focused on green ecological cleaning. Using Ecological Supplies* Donating 5% of all profit to the biggest nature organization in my Country* I also want to make clear that my company focuses on the customer, and the cleaning is customized after the customers preferences*

I’ve been running several webshops before and sold them all, so I have some experience in the field of internet businesses, but never a physical one like this, where I have to hire cleaners etc. which is pretty exciting I think. My most positive experience so far, on this journey is that I found an amazing name for it haha, but that’s not really what matters atm. I want to make a serious plan, and validate if it’s even possible to beat my biggest competitors, which it is, but what will it take, that’s what I have to figure out. If I could travel back in time, I’d tell myself that I should be much more patient!

What do you guys think, how can I differentiate myself in this field? My competitors has an app, over 7k+ customers, is able to provide cleaning for 50% of the country. A good looking, simple website with possibilities for choosing your own cleaner based on ratings and photos.

submitted by /u/ganeshaganesha
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2C0jmgo
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario