domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

Facebook has blocked my shopify store, anyone else had this problem? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

so I was trying to promote my shopify store with facebook ads, but I don't know why, facebook has determined that my domain is spam or dangerous, and has blocked my page to post any links to my store, I can't even put the url as my page domain in facebook. I've tried to create an Ad with my domain and also says it has been blocked.

Error #2622 (destination blocked) and when trying to open the preview I get this:

http://ift.tt/2zSc1gN

anyone had this issue and was able to solve it?

thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Baldie47
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2zSbKKS
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario