domingo, 31 de diciembre de 2017

What do you use to create simple repeatable presentations? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Background info: In my consultancy work I create assessment and roadmap documents for brands, which I then present to the clients. These presentations always follow the same format, with key words and short sentences written in response to questions, as well as visual mood boards, charts etc. Thus far I have just used google docs for the written and a graphic program for the mood board and then combined it together in a pdf. It never looks beautiful.

What I am looking for: Is there an app that will let me create a visually pleasing template, that i can just fill in differently every time? Ideally it should be presented like a survey in the end. Drag and drop to create the template would be great. I've looked at Prezi, but its too fancy and I need something clean sharp and to the point.

Can any of you recommend something that will do the job?

submitted by /u/rwgr
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2lxsQJ0
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario