sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

Contacted to consult for a company. Should I contract with them for a minimum number of hours/retainer each month? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi guys! I love this sub :)

I was contacted by a company in my niche industry to consult for them with their own clients. I proposed a rate of $225 an hour which they accepted. We are going to have an introductory phone call on January 5th to suss out all the details. To be frank, I am super busy and very well-known in my industry. I get over 30 e-mails a day from new clients looking to use my services, and I want to make sure that I will not lose money by accepting this consulting side gig.

I am thinking that I would like for the company to pay for a minimum requisite number of hours per month even if they don't use my services for x number of hours. For example, I would ideally like to be on the books for a minimum of 20 hours per month, even if I only actually do 15 in one month and 30 the next.

Does anyone have experience with this? Is it like a retainer of some sort?

submitted by /u/miss_printed
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2CbULsW
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario