sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

New year's resolution: make your first sale! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Would anyone like to join me in attempting to make your first organic sale before Feb. 1st? I've been creating designs, sourcing product, and setting up my ecommerce site! I'm sure there are others who have been doing the same this time of year.

Comment with your background and your niche! Come back and tell us what day you made your first sale and how it was done!

To get it going: I'm building a lifestyle brand and media site for a niche of snowboarders, surfers, and hikers/backpackers with plans for a podcast. It's all stuff I know and care about so I thought it was a good fit for my first go at building a brand. I opened my digital doors last night and have a whopping 15 visitors so far! I plan on leveraging Instagram and targeted Facebook ads to make my first sale!

Professional background: bachelor's in management information systems and 4 years experience as a Data Analyst/statistician on a marketing team.

submitted by /u/MGUESTOFHONOR
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ElKcRp
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario