lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Anyone sell homemade multi-ingredient products? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

It's probably different based on what country you are in but I am in the US.

For the past few months I have been making my own shower gel from a simple recipe I found online. Aside from being a healthy alternative, I actually like the smell and after shower feel more than other store bought products I have used.

I'm looking into creating a marketable product out of it and possibly trying to sell it online or in some local retail stores.

One major component of the shower gel is Castile Liquid Soap which has it's own set of ingredients.

Legally, you are suppose to list out all of ingredients from most to least used on the package. I can't just list "Castile soap" on the label but I don't know what the percentage of ingredients the Castile soap uses.

How can I go about listing all of the ingredients?

submitted by /u/waaaaasp
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2EXdUw0
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario