lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Getting Plenty of Traffic from Instagram. When to Set Up Lookalike Audience? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi, I’ve got a Shopify merchandise store, which I started a week or 2 ago. Since yesterday, I’ve been working with a pretty big Instagram page (almost 60K followers), and I’ve been getting plenty of clicks, add-to-carts, and even 2 sales.

I want to retarget everyone who’s been visiting via FB ads. I’ve gotten 80 visits so far, and I’ve set up a Custom Audience of 70. Now, I know how to retarget first-time visitors, and I plan to do that with a new shirt design. But, I’m also considering setting up a lookalike audience, too. Problem is, I have no idea when to set up a lookalike audience. Is 70 visitors enough for to create a lookalike audience or should I wait on that and just send a FB ad to my Custom Audience? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/IVYkiwi22
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2ETIsmx
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario