Who am I
I currently work as an Enterprise, Information, Solution, or Application Architect depending on the need; for large financial institutions. I have worked in this capacity for the past 15 years.
I started out as a Systems Administrator and progressed through my career as a systems programmer, developer, development manager and finally as an architect. As I approach the latter part of my career, I would like to transition from being a wantrepreneur to becoming a true entrepreneur.
I strongly believe that well-defined Business and IT architectures can be a game changer for small to mid-size companies without the resources to hire this position in-house. To refine my offerings, I am considering cold calling/cold-emailing target business' to identify pain points that I can resolve through architecture and design. I will use their answers to sharpen my offerings to this group of potential customers.
What I need from you.
I am seeking your input on the quality and the scope of an open-ended informational survey for target customers.
- Are the questions relevant? Do they surface the right issues?
- Are they complete? Do they properly span the scope of concerns for the business?
- Are they properly scoped? Do they address concerns at the decision making levels of the company?
- Have I missed anything I should have asked?
Also, since some members of this subreddit fall into my target audience; would you be amenable to filling it out and sending it to me via private message.
I promise to anonymize and summarize results for the group.
The Questions
I can identify all the stakeholders whose actions affect my business (Yes/No)
Comments:
For each stakeholder identified, I know how their actions affect my business. (Yes/No)
Comments:
For each stakeholder action, I have a business process, decomposed into tasks to address the action (Yes/No)
Comments:
Each Business Task is clearly broken up into Business Requirements to make it happen (Yes/No)
Comments:
I know the Business Capabilities I need to satisfy my Business Requirements (Yes/No)
Comments:
I know which Applications/Software provide the Business Capabilities I need (Yes/No)
Comments:
I have a complete list of all Applications/Software I use in my business (Yes/No)
Comments:
I am confident that my Applications and Information are protected against bad actors who wish to cause my company harm (Yes/No)
Comments:
I protect my data at rest and in motion (Yes/No)
Comments:
I understand how information flows through my company from creation, through fulfillment and ultimately through archiving (Yes/No)
Comments:
I know where the Master Record for all my important data originates and is stored (Yes/No)
Comments:
I have a data model that allows me to produce the reports I need to effectively run my business (Yes/No)
Comments:
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2sT6ick
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario