I’m a 17 year old I wouldn’t really call my self an entrepreneur but I started my own business when I was 16 online and made a good bit of money for my age but because all my customers I contacted was over email they never knew how young I was but since moving on to another idea I have it’s a much bigger scale than I’ve done before as I have to get licenses and having gone to people to tell them my idea they don’t treat me as a business but just a kid. With such a daring idea at such a young age it’s hard to really sell it to people.
P.S Sorry did grammar and stuff. I’m heavily dyslexic.
[link] [comments]
from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2t43lWP
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger
how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario