domingo, 25 de febrero de 2018

Real Estate Development entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey, r/Entrepreneur! I decided to come to this subreddit for help regarding my situation.

I'm currently finishing up the second year of my BBA and I need to start thinking about a long-term project to keep me busy as well as get sustainable income. I currently own 2 properties adjacent to each other in my hometown from inheritance and I plan on converting them into stacked row housing of some sort. I've researched bylaws, regulations, subdivisions, and everything of that sort of my municipality but since my knowledge in real estate development is lacking, I thought I'd ask people who may know. Where should I start and what's the process to achieve my goal?

Please note: I created a business when I was in high school and become quite successful so the costs of this expensive project for a 20yr old can be justified.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/cobster17
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2osblvM
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario