lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Thoughts on a creative agency franchise model entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Depending on where you're reading from, good morning, afternoon or evening.

I wanted to make a post to gauge interest in those who might have thought about starting an agency or who might have an agency already.

I've seen some interest here and there on this subreddit, so this is something that is new to me as it might be to some of you. Basically what I'm looking to gauge interest in and get some feedback on, is if you were given an option to affordably start an agency locally, would you be interested?

What can I/we offer?

I started an agency out of Europe a little over a year ago. We're a hybrid US-European based team, where most of the fulfillment is done in Europe, and client facing support & sales is done in the US. This gives us lower operating costs than most local competitors.

Our current capabilities are in:

  • Software Development (I know, typical)

  • VR and AR

  • Engineering

  • Digital Marketing

  • Web Development

  • Graphic Design

  • We are developing an AI & Machine Learning team

Business Model

What I'd be looking for is local owner/operators. Our biggest strength is growing the fulfillment side. I have a decade of experience in tech and marketing, and my cofounder has over 15 years of high tech experience. Our local owner/operators would have experience in tech/marketing, and ideally in networking/sales.

Our average hourly for the above services I listed is in the range of $35-$70. This is for senior level people. Now I can't speak for every market, but when I was in the midwest, the agency I worked in charged $150 p/h. Most decent agencies charge between $100-$150 for their projects. And this is across the board, for all services.

That's where I see opportunity and the upside. I know there are people who have thought about opening their own agency, or might even be working at one, but have thought about it nonetheless. This is an opportunity to do so with limited investment, to see if/how it would work out. We would review and approve candidates, upon approval, help you with your own business formation, marketing and messaging. You handle the sales/account management, we handle the fulfillment and scoping out projects.

What would it cost to get started?

$5K-$10K

I have some (limited) experience with franchises, but I see that as the initial investment needed to get you ready and presentable, upon being approved.

This should be enough to get materials, some equipment and office space to conduct meetings out of. As well as to get marketing rolling in your location.


This was the initial idea I had last night that kept me up past midnight. We have the capabilities to find and recruit talent, but not the ability to grow as fast as we would if we had local partners in various cities. This way you limit your investment/risk, and as long as you can sell projects above our rates, you would have your cut.

Your money is made locally on projects, we make ours by having sales flow in on a bigger scale.

What are your thoughts? Looking for feedback, questions, concerns, ideas, those interested, anything constructive.

submitted by /u/derpaderp
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2Cn8exE
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario