lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Why do brick and mortar stores often not have an eCommerce platform? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

This is of course a generalization, but it seems most smaller/non-chain brick and mortar stores don’t sell their products online. And this isn’t just limited to little ma & pa shops where they couldnt list every little kick knack that they’ve had on the shelves for 20 years, but larger successful boutiques and shops mainly seem to stick to their physical location for selling.

In this day and age when online retail is booming I’ve been wondering why that’s the case. Is it simply that they eCommerce platform isn’t valuable enough for these businesses, they can’t compete with the low cost competitive online market? Is it too difficult to set up an online shop (with platforms like Shopify making it simple I doubt this is it)? Is it too difficult to manage fulfillment of online orders? Too much varying inventory to where the website would never be up to date?

I was just brainstorming value added services I could provide to help this kind of shop move into the digital age but I realized I don’t know what’s stopping them in the first place.

submitted by /u/ionballer100
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur http://ift.tt/2oAsRgz
via IFTTT
add adsense to blogger

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario