lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

301 redirect partial match URL to authority site? earn by blogging adsense income

Hi! I'm new to both SEO and to posting on Reddit so thanks in advance for your patience if this is a stupid question.

I am trying to build a website that I hope to make an authority on a central topic. I want to post "how-to" articles related to the central topic. I'm wondering whether it makes sense to buy a partial match URL that redirects to my authority site's article, or if I'm missing something here.

For example, let's say my website is getgoodatplumbing.com. Is there anything wrong or inefficient about buying the url "cleaningadraintrap.com" and having that page reroute you to an article about how to clean a drain trap at getgoodatplumbing.com?

Thank you!

submitted by /u/citizencoder
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2HzYJye
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario