lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Finding that first high-ticket client entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am offering a service to coaches and educators in the financial, wealth-building, and real estate industries to create a marketable online mastermind. I worked with a real estate investing education company as their primary marketing expert for the past 15 months converting their current materials into courses, and after a $50k launch with the beta group, they just launched the full program starting at $5k per member.

I decided to focus solely on building masterminds because a) I absolutely LOVE working with people who are passionate about educating others, just like I love educating people, and b) higher-ticket programs and clients require that there's already a process for getting leads and turning cold traffic into excited fans.

I've been working in marketing for 6-7 years, usually as the grunt work of other people. But now I'm looking for a business where I do what I do best with people who value what I do and are willing to pay me. I've done the "scavenger marketing" before where I basically took on ANYONE with a pulse and a few bucks, but this time I'm being particular on who I take on. Oftentimes, the cheaper clients become the most demanding.

In 6 months I'm looking to have completed work with 6-9 clients and have a total of 12-18 under my belt. In one year I want to expand that to 30-40 clients with a larger team, and in 5 years to have created masterminds for over 200 clients to reach the $4-5 million mark gross.

My most memorable experience has been seeing the students succeed. In my most recent course, 30% of the real estate mastermind students either already had or were in negotiations for their first apartment building. They were so excited to be out there and doing it! The only negative I can think of is just agreeing to work for so little, and exclusively with the client (couldn't take on any outside work).

If I could travel back in time, I would tell myself that even if I don't feel like I have amazing skills, I have more than enough to justify someone to pay me, and pay me well. I had another entrepreneur friend tell me that "Your first client of the month should pay all your bills", and that's how I'm pricing my services now. Even if I only get 1 of the 3 I'm shooting for, I won't be scrambling or anxious about finances.

Soooooo with all that said, I'm looking for my first client for this service. Since it is a higher price point for the service, I'm looking for clients who already have a hungry audience, established marketing and lead generation channels, and are exhausted from working one-on-one or already did an online course and just NEVER want to do it alone again.

For the higher-priced business owners out there ($5k-25k+), what has been your best strategy to finding these clients and opening up that conversation with them?

TL;DR- I'm a mastermind course builder and creator and looking for clients already established in their business to work with. Where is the best place to start to find clients for higher-level services?

submitted by /u/rowanstrange
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HFTOM8
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario