lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Curated video content site starting to get a lot of SEO traffic, how to monetize? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys

Looking for some discussion and perhaps advice.

I built a curated content video site where I basically share specific embedded videos from YT, FB & Twitter among other video sites.

My site is not entirely unique in what it does, think of it like Digg Video but for a certain type of content like for example lets say food and cooking.

Up until now I have simply focused on the content, what videos I share, writing my titles and posts, I try to make everything click with a funny unique title and something informative and snappy in the post body and then of course ill always post attribution to the original video.

Up until now I have not monetized specifically because I wanted to focus on building the site and growing the audience which i am now doing. I currently get about 20K unique visitors per month and about 80K page views. And growing.

I plan to add a store selling related items via Amazons affiliate program and also potentially look into 3rd party ads like adsense but also sell my own ad space in the way of banners and or promoted videos.

Am I forgetting something in terms of ways I can potentially monetize? I dont want to look at CPA by the way and I dont want to sell my own product, or at least I have not been convinced it is a good idea.

Also I am a but concerned that once I begin advertising I may have some legal disputes based on the content I am sharing, although I have so far only received praise from the video creators themselves who usually see a spike in views when I share something on my site and they appreciate the fact I always attribute with a backlink, but I am still concerned in case that they decide later on in the future to hold me to ransom if they see I am making good money?

I have heard and read that I can mitigate this risk by creating more and more of my own content on my site so that their video really only acts as supplementary content. I want to film my own videos and I do already write my own titles and short snappy posts along with their video but I am unsure what other content I can add to the table without making it seem like I am purposely content stuffing.

submitted by /u/practicalguy
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HFTo8D
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario