lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

What to do with an idea but not the execution skills entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi /r/entrepreneur

As the title suggests, I have an idea but lack the execution skills. I will talk through the idea and then if you could help on the execution, whether that be guides I could read, or if you have the skills, please do let me know.

The Idea

I want to create a marketplace style store. Think something similar to Seedrs or Crowdfunding.

However, rather than investment, or people buying/selling old clothing, I want to be the platform for corporate sponsorship.

This idea came about because my organisation recently held a conference with a number of panels. We got different sponsors for each panel but it involved a lot of phone calls and it took forever.

This would solve that problem by providing companies with an opportunity to market their sponsorship opportunities, as well as provide other companies looking to sponsor events with the opportunity to do so.

I would earn money by either charging a flat rate for posting or a % of the sponsorship deal.

What do you think?

submitted by /u/tp3753
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HD1Llz
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario