lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

What's repetitive in your business! entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hi everyone!

As a business owner and entrepreneur, ones time is best spent on work that is creative, and critical-thinking. However, I've come across too many that get bogged, myself included, in repetitive tasks. Often, it's the fear of "letting go" or "knowing how to do it best", etc. Deep down, people know that scaling requires the owner to step back and let others do repetitive work. But often, they don't.

I'd like to start a discussion on what people do that is inherently repetitive, and is a target for delegation/automation/process improvement, etc.

Case in point, I started an Amazon FBA business from zero, and grew it to several MM in gross per year. My biggest regret, is holding on to repetitive warehouse work, because my process was complex and "I knew it best". Wrong! That logic likely cost a ton of growth. The list can go on, but you get the point.

What about you?

submitted by /u/MeekoTheDog
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HZnnrA
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario