lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

I started working for English Ninjas and I am extremely happy. entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys,

I am a long time lurker here. I asked many questions here on what I can do as a growth hacker since I was tired of working with people full of bullshit. Time passed, I started working for a startup called English Ninjas and I am extremely happy doing so.

I love it because it matters working with great people. I prefer making half money rather than working with toxic people. Plus, now I can help people suffer the same problem as I did before: improving English. People learned English as a second language know the feeling. No matter what you do, you don't feel your English improved. So we help those people offering one to one classes with native speakers (very similar to Cambly).

We are 10 people and have around 3000 active students now. I am responsible for growth strategy and execution. I am now concentrating on content marketing and I wrote my first post: https://medium.com/@eneskaraboga/how-i-can-speak-english-almost-like-a-native-speaker-b28d44879da9

I also answer as much questions as possible on Quora. Both seem to have a good effect on building our reputation.

The most important thing is I feel happy and love the feeling helping people to solve a problem they are facing. So, again, I am happy :)

PS:I am open to any feedback about English Ninjas.

submitted by /u/eneskaraboga
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JGa0tF
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario