lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Easiest way for customer to reorder tangible product? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hey guys,

I have a product that I intend to be sold near the checkout stand. It will have its own cardboard Point of Purchase display, a smaller countertop piece. I would like to put Re-Ordering information on the back of the display for the shopkeepers to use.

What do you think would be the most effective way of doing this? I want it to be simple and efficient. Putting a phone number and "To reorder contact:" could work, but I dont want them to require human interaction. Maybe a QR Code that they can use to access a website to order? But noone I know ever actually uses those things.

Open to suggestions and discussion. Thanks for your time!

submitted by /u/MadKat88
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HCVztw
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario