lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

My company's sales are trickling in, but the advertising ROI is just not there. Feeling overwhelmed and started to get burned out after spending 6 months on logistics. Could anyone suggest where I can turn to learn more about targeting/advertising? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

My company makes DIY lip gloss kits https://diykitcreations.com , and with enough cash flow, we want to do other DIY kits. We launched and initially had a few family and friends buy as well as strangers who I just pitched the idea to in person through natural conversation. I don't want to say that the main product is a winner just yet, but of my non-personally related customers (strangers and ad conversions) I seem to be getting really positive feedback from some.

We have about a 3% conversion rate from Google and just started with Facebook. It's not working well considering our margins and CPC. I know PPC is a learning an tweaking process, but I'm not sure where to steer. The logistics for this product take a long time and marking it on top has swamped me.

I did try playing with the price a little and just recently (today) went to offer free shipping, so I am waiting to see if that helps. But maybe it's just too much of an brand trust/awareness issue or maybe we would be better off focusing on Amazon targeting novelty/gift seekers.

submitted by /u/UH2001
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2HEe6pC
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario