lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Building Startup with University Support? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I have created a project plan for a software product and believe it has potential for commercial success (once it is built), but requires significant resources to develop.

I am meeting with an entrepreneurial research professor at a prestigious large university (they have their own lab and department with students at all levels). These resources could help bring the idea to fruition.

We have already discussed the project at a high level, and the professor likes it. My goal is to ultimately partner and gain access to the university's resources.

This is not my first entrepreneurial venture; I have experience building startup teams and successfully pitching projects to investors of many sorts (accelerators/angels/VC’s).

This is my first time taking a different approach - meeting with a university professor who focuses on research for a living, to discuss an entrepreneurial idea - and am wondering:

  1. How I should prepare for our first meeting?
  2. How should the discussion differ from private venture meetings (since this is taking an academia approach)?
  3. Any tips/advice?

Thanks everyone!

Edit: I reached out to the professor first, as the project relates directly to their research/publications.

submitted by /u/pokemon_yo
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2JGketI
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario