domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

I am 18 years old and I have a few ideas about starting a new business, but I don't know how. Can somebody leave me tips or points me to any website where I can learn more? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

As I said, I am a 18 year old teenager from Central Europe and I have some ideas that include fitness or image consulting. If i would point out 1 idea, it would be something like Fitness for youth, because I believe there are not enough sources for begginers and young people in this field.

I was thining about starting a niche website or a blog related to that and then somehow continue with merchandise or maybe online coaching.

Can somebody recommend me any books, websites or maybe leave me some tips about starting a business like this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Yerebeets
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2FremCj
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario