lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

Looking to start an E-Retail business featuring clothing printed with inspirational quotes/sayings to fight disability stigmas entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I'm looking to start an E-retail business featuring clothing printed with inspirational quotes/says to help fight disability stigmas as well as help individuals with disabilities find their strengths.

Just a little background on me- I'm a 20 Y/O College student completing my junior year who hears using a CI. I began losing my hearing in my early teens and became completely deaf around 2 years ago. I'm recently coming of a 2 year mentorship where a learned the basics and more about business. Losing my hearing was one of the most troubling times for me however through the help of family and friends and here today and stronger than ever.

The instance that led me to the idea of this start up was when I received a sweater which read "A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." ~Christopher Reeve

I took this quote to heart and it motivated me to be better than who I was. I also received a lot of compliments when I wore the sweater as the quote was liked by many. I couldn't help but imagine if I could make it much bigger.

I'm here for asking for any tips/ideas to help this idea. I am emotionally committed to this idea and want it to be successful. Also, I'd like to know what the general regulations/laws are for putting quotes, sayings, etc. on clothing.

THANK YOU!

EDIT: I also forgot to mention that I plan on donating a percentage of all profit to organizations promoting disability awareness!

submitted by /u/boolinbill
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2FsE3CD
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario