lunes, 30 de abril de 2018

How can I target wealthy people? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

I am working on a product that is a status symbol (high cost as well as high beauty) that nobody else has ever done from my research. I have two businesses up and running that are based on small ticket items and are successful, but at the end of the day I think selling high ticket items are going to bring more satisfaction in. Targeting niches for my other two businesses were quite easy, but targeting wealthy people I find to be a more difficult problem. I am thinking that the typical ways I go about business now (Instagram, Facebook, Craigslist, etc.) aren't going to be as successful for marketing with the wealthier audience. Any tips for me?

submitted by /u/indigobud
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2rckYA4
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario