domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Can anyone help a 17 y/o out with life? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Hello. Currently I am a 17 year old high-school senior that is graduating in about a month. All of high school I had great grades and had a very high SAT score which allowed me to get into a very prestigious college (Rice) with awesome financial aid (I expect to only be about 15-20k in debt if I finish 4 years).

The problem is, I just don’t like school. I loathe learning things that are boring and won’t help me in life and that I don’t give a crap about like calculus, literature, etc. I have a passion for hustling and entrepreneurship, kinda like everyone else on this sub. I’ve started a painting business, sold on ebay, sold Vaporizors, etc. and many other small jobs. I’m addicted to the rush that I get when making money. I’m very business-savy for my age and I see the thousands of possibilities for business in this world. I feel like at Rice I will not be motivated and may be depressed looking out in to the world and seeing young people make money with entrepreneurship while I’m stuck in college with a negative net worth doing work that I hate.

I guess what I’m trying to say is, can anyone give me advice or words of comfort? I feel like schoolwork will bring me down and give me way less time to start businesses. People at my college will be very nerdy and school focused while I’ll just be that one dude that doesn’t care and wants to chase the money.

What doesn’t make it better is that I’m moving hundreds of miles away from home (VA—->TX) Can anyone give me some advice or words of wisdom? Life feels so hard right now.

submitted by /u/thecashmasta
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2vWTKlJ
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario