domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

You have no particular passions, interests, or things you love to do. Your main asset is hard work and endurance, as well as a couple thousand bucks to invest. What business do you start? entrepreneur how earn by blogging blog

Thats my situation. I really don't have anything in particular I'd love to do. The most exciting job in the world to me is being my own boss, no matter what the business actually is.

I have an insane work ethic (I know I know everyone says that but whatever) and already work night and day in shitty retail and service jobs. I can handle heavy lifting, heat, long hours, etc as long as there is money behind it.

With money being your only goal, rather than fulfilling a passion of yours, what business would you start?

18 years old, willing to invest about $5000-$6000 depending on how solid the idea is. Ive thought about landscaping but we really only have a solid 4 months where that stuff is needed where I live because of the weather. I do like the idea of something that I would do every week or every month for my customer base, like a repeat service kinda thing.

Give me your thoughts!

submitted by /u/crunchtaco
[link] [comments]

from Entrepreneur https://ift.tt/2KoQaEk
via IFTTT
$$$http://howmakemoneywithblogging.blogspot.com/$$$

how to make money out of blogging & become a successful blogger

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario