domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

Is my agency doing it RIGHT? earn by blogging adsense income

I own an SEO agency in one of the biggest markets in US, we've been at it more than 10 yrs, and I want some unfiltered feedback! I'm always concerned about blind spots I have, failure to innovate ahead of competition, etc.

I'll lay out some facts about the agency and I'd like to know what you experts think of it.

We do 70% SEO, 30% PPC. Revenue is ~4m per year. Team of 20-25. Clients are on retainer and average client spend on SEO is $4500/month, 1 yr contract.

For SEO, we do tech audit and some on-going optimization stuff throughout engagement, but our bread and butter is link building to top-tier and mid-tier media sites. Mostly infographics. Very well-researched, very well-designed, very carefully pitched. Not crap, the content itself is as good as it gets in SEO infographic world. I have an expensive creative team behind it, similar to the talent you'd find at established ad agencies. Content campaigns cost client about $5-6k to develop, from ideation to live on-site, then another $4k to pitch to media. Outreach team pitches to hundreds of people, we usually get 6-10 do follow links out of a campaign and every third campaign or so will also get an additional 75-150 syndicated links, though many only pass limited value.

Our campaigns win awards, and we consistently get content on all the big sites, including Forbes, Business Insider, Huffington Post, Inc, USA Today, Bloomberg, TechCrunch, CNBC, etc. Have done as well as Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Politico, National Geographic, and a handful of TV spots, radio spots and real newspaper placements.

Our SEO results for clients are decent... not bad, not amazing either. Since campaigns are expensive against the retainer budgets, average client gets maybe four campaigns per year.

I'm eager for feedback on anything and everything, our pricing, our results, missed opportunities, etc. I'll answer any questions I can, though I do want to keep this anonymous, I hope you can appreciate that.

submitted by /u/seothrower
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2vT5xS4
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario