domingo, 29 de abril de 2018

A nightmare client that is refusing to cooperate - what to do? earn by blogging adsense income

I have this 50-year old guy as my client who sells golf gloves. My uncle introduced me to him because he wanted to start ranking on Google and increase his sales. I recently hired a developer/designer to get his website on a new Wordpress theme from static HTML. His site was pretty much old and the images of his product were terrible in terms of quality. Beyond terrible. Plus, the few products that he sells was all taken together in one picture so I told him to send me (if he has any) individual images of his products in JPG or PNG and send them over as an e-mail attachment OR find someone, like a photographer, who can take decent to high quality photos of your product.

He goes on to say, "I have no idea, but I'll send some gloves to your home, and you do what you gotta do". So pretty much he expects me to take photographs OF his product and upload them. Should I responsible for all of this work outside of SEO? I feel like all these little things (although it may be a pain in the ass) can be done by the client (I feel like it would be their job too) but the fact that it's being hinted from him that I should be the one taking the photos is difficult to understand. Another example - I asked him what makes his product so special (because there was barely any content on his original website talking about the special characteristics of his products/what makes his product so special). I needed more information in order to create as much valuable content as possible. He goes on to say, "Everything is there on the site", then I tell him "Well...that's not enough. I need more information to create valuable content around your product". It's just difficult for him to cooperate and it's making my life hard.

Have you guys had an experience in dealing with a frustrating client like this? I'm not really a person that's good with people - any advice will be helpful.

submitted by /u/drinkyafkingmilk
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2KnmdVb
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario