viernes, 31 de agosto de 2018

Does connecting to other bloggers help SEO? earn by blogging adsense income

I’m in a blogging community and I’m wanting to start a program with building backlinks. I’ve been trying to do some research on this but I’m not sure if I fully understand this.

So first to clarify, backlinks are when other people link to your page correct? If so, then the more backlinks you have, the better your SEO will be right?

If that’s right, then would it make sense for me to start a program where bloggers link other bloggers in my community? Would that hurt our SEO or have any effect on it?

Thanks everyone! Sorry if this question has been asked before!

submitted by /u/ThisSwordfish
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2N6AGsP
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario