martes, 28 de agosto de 2018

Migrating 2 Websites earn by blogging adsense income

We currently have 2 websites, one that focuses on residential and the other focuses on commercial. We have decided to migrate these 2 websites but I have a few questions..

I have already added most of the pages from OLD SITE to NEW SITE, the other pages won't be coming over. I have setup 301 redirects on a per page level to point to the URL of the NEW SITE. I have also set a site wide NO-INDEX on the OLD SITE, and currently have the OLD SITES content NOINDEXED on the NEW SITE as well.

I just want to double check that I am handling this correctly, I have the 301 redirects on a per page basis, then I have a htaccess redirect in place as well (I'm wondering if only one of these is needed). I started a change of address to finalize everything but I wanted to make sure that I am doing everything correctly. Should the OLD SITE stay up with all its content and have a site wide no index? And when would I be safe to index the OLD pages on the NEW site and resubmit my sitemap? Should I submit a removal of the OLD SITE or will the change of address take care of the OLD pages being in the index under the OLD domain?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Apollo127x
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2wkanpu
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario