martes, 28 de agosto de 2018

How do I TEMPORARILY remove a website from google search results? earn by blogging adsense income

For various reasons, I'm unable to accept any new bookings for a local service business for the next month or so.

We are currently in the top 3 search results for our industry so we get quite a lot of visitors to our site. I'm really not enjoying having to tell everyone who calls or emails us that we can't help them for the time being (a lot of people are very demanding and entitled, some even get angry when I tell them and it's having a real negative effect on my mental health. I can't deal with it anymore.).

Is there any way I can temporarily de-index our site from Google SERPS without it having any effect on our rankings when we're ready to index the site again?

I appreciate any help, but please don't suggest workarounds such as "use a popup to add them to a waiting list" or "recommend them to another company for a kickback" or anything like that. I've considered all options and this is the way I would like to proceed, I just want to know if it's possible and if so, how to do it.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/StoopidSxyFlanders
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2NsIDWf
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario