miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2018

Multiple Counties Listed In Title Tag of Homepage? earn by blogging adsense income

Currently I'm ranking on the 1st spot for the county that I live in. I'm only listing that county in the title on my homepage. My concern is that I might be moving soon to another county. I'd like to keep ranking for that county, but I'd also like to start getting hits in the new county I'm moving to. Would it be something as simple as adding both counties to the title tag of the homepage, or will that screw my rankings? Many of the backlinks to me mention the county as well.

submitted by /u/greenlightning
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2MY5VWW
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario