miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2018

Does the Keyword Planner no longer show organic monthly searches? earn by blogging adsense income

I haven't used it in a while, and all I'm seeing now is "clicks", but are those just paid clicks? Because, for instance, I noticed for a keyword I get like 1,000 clicks in the planner, but Kwfinder says 10 monthly searches for it. So which is the one showing me the more accurate organic searches?

And I assume that even if what Google is showing me are paid clicks, then surely the organic clicks aren't too far behind? So I guess Kwfinder just doesn't have accurate data for it?

submitted by /u/zexterio
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2BUCKQ4
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario