jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

No-follow footer links earn by blogging adsense income

Hi everyone.

I just done a search of my website in Google Incognito and found my About Us page is the highest ranking page, according to Google. I have a footer menu which obviously have a do-follow link to the About Us, Privacy Policy, etc. This footer menu is on every page, but should links in the footer to pages I don’t care about ranking be No-follow? I’m worried that I’m passing “link juice” from important articles to less important pages.

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/DuckNorris7
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2BYELea
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario