jueves, 30 de agosto de 2018

What is my job title being the one who is responsible for all the SEO in my agency ? earn by blogging adsense income

Hello everyone.

I've been promoted from digital marketing manager to being the one who is in charge of the whole SEO process in my agency. I already mainly did SEO while being digital marketing manager, but now it'll be 100% SEO and I'll have much more responsabilities.

My problem is nothing much, but I don't know what my job title is in english. I'm french and here it is "Reponsable SEO".

My job now is to :

  • Make SEO audit & strategies for our clients and implement these strategies (along with SEA/PPC strategies which are handled by digital marketing managers)
  • Be the one who checks if everything about SEO is OK with the websites we develop (working along with our web project managers, developers & integrators)
  • Implement and upgrade processes (in SEO)
  • Manage 1 person who is a SEO junior (and more to come)
  • Be the SEO referent for the whole agency
  • Take decisions that'll affect all future site we develop by optimizing our own themes
  • Implement and develop the culture of SEO as a reflex for everyone

What would you say ?

submitted by /u/LuxArki
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2NwxKmk
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario