miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2018

Removing Company / Site Name From Title in serps With Yoast - Anyone know how? earn by blogging adsense income

The search results for my sites with the yoast plugin always have the company name in the title on the google search result. Yet, I removed the site name / company name from the meta in the yoast tool. When I view source, it doesn't show the site name. So I'm not sure why it keeps showing up.

Only option I've thought would maybe work is to remove everything on the settings page about company. But I don't want to do that because I want to keep the company schema

Has anyone been able to successfully remove this?

submitted by /u/kpness
[link] [comments]

from Search Engine Optimization: The Latest SEO News https://ift.tt/2NsI4vv
via IFTTT
how to make money out of blogging

how much money do bloggers make? can blogs make money? make money off ads how to get money from blogging? best websites to make money blog adsense income earn from blogging website ideas to make money how websites make money?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario